Friday, May 15, 2009




Steph and Tam flew to North Carolina on May first. Sarah flew in that night and I drove down, picked her up at the airport and took her to Kim's. The five of us were together for a whole week! What a dream. It was more fun than I have had in my lifetime! I was grateful they all willingly came up to DC for three days as well. Kim and I live in the Garden of Eden states and we enjoyed the trees and flowers especially. Here we are all together in my newly arranged Towanda living room!

6 comments:

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

Great picture! I love it.

breedinglilacs said...

Towanda, for sure. How did I get so damn fat?

Unknown said...

How fun! Tam, you are not fat; you are "Ruebenesk"

Debbie said...

Oops. I forgot to log the_pace-man out.

Emily S. said...

Looks like fun! Love your living room! Thanks for posting.

Natalie said...

Becca that is so fun that everyone got together, especially because they came to you.