Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Joy!
















I am not sending out a formal Chrismas card this year, (we spent a lot on our pictures last year!) and since I have this brag set up, I thought I'd put some fun shots from this last year.


This summer we drove cross country to Utah and back to Virginia. These are some pictures from our stop at Niagra Falls and Mount Rushmore. I daresay we would do the drive again. The boys did GREAT!































Matthew was a great running back for his football team this year. You can't tell how muddy he actually is. His other teammates were not nearly as muddy after this game, but the way Matthew plays football... he became well acquainted with the mud.





















This is a classic shot of what James spends a lot of his life doing. (He is on his lap top).













You know those guinea pigs I complain about all the time? Here are a couple shots of how cute they actually are so you understand why I can't get rid of them.

Jonny's is Fluffy(left), Stevie's is Snuffy(right) and Matthew's is Puss in Boots which now Peter believes is his (up at the top).







Stephen is a good little musician. This is his Spring concert for music at school. He also plays the piano now and played a duet for a concert this Christmas. (up at the top)
Peter is in heaven as the youngest of four boys who have already attained a load of toy dart guns and weapons of various sorts. This is a super long shot nerf gun, bigger than him!



Jonny won third place in the regional pinewood derby last March. Finally, just in time since it was his last year to enter,





he won the pack race in January and Stephen got second place.










Here are the brothers at the regional competitions looking cute.


















6 comments:

Anita Wells said...

Shalom, Rivkah!
Cute photos--what a group! Those guinea pigs are darling. We have a well-loved hamster at our house but haven't braved anything bigger. Did you go to Peru (you mentioned a sweater you got there)?
Merry Christmas,
Anita

Anna said...

Merry Christmas. You have a wonderfully beautiful family and the guinea pigs are cute too. Good idea, skipping the card/picture for a good blog post.

Emily S. said...

Very cute pictures! I didn't know you drove this past summer? How fun! I didn't know you had guinea pigs either - cute. Your boys are growing up so fast and are doing so many things. I wish I knew them better. What an outstanding family you have!

Jamie said...

Yay! We love pictures. Especially my kids. Spencer loved seeing all of the boys. I think he wonders why we don't see you all the time anymore. I don't think he gets that we live far away. Poor guy. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We miss you guys.

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

Awesome pictures - I cannot get enough of Peter! I will even admit that the guinea pigs are much too cute to eat! Love you!

Sarah said...

good job Becca! I'd still get rid of the guinea pigs, they look delicious to eat!