Saturday, February 21, 2009

Creme Brulee

We had a fun evening of making creme brulee. I bought the torch two years ago but only now got it out of the box. It was Jonny's idea. He begged me for a week and later admitted he just wanted to try the torch. But the dessert was delicous! I try creme brulee at restaurants whenever I can and endorse the Zoom creme brulee in Park City, perhaps also available at the Tree Room at Sundance. But ours was pretty darn good. We put a little too much sugar on top, but as a whole, with fresh berries, it was a success. I ate two and a half.
























3 comments:

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

I am so impressed, it looks better than Zoom's! Can we make that together in May?

breedinglilacs said...

Let's meet at Zoom Saturday night for creme brulee! You made me hungry. Blogs aren't good for my weight problem.

Brittany said...

They look so yummy! I always want to buy ramekins but I never do it. Maybe I should go for it.